Terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest in College of Home Science (the “College” or in short “CHSc”). The following terms and conditions govern your use of or access to the domain name (e.g., chscraubikaner.org) (the “Website”), including all content, information, and functionality displayed or available through the Website.
Privacy and Protection of Your Information
By providing your email address, phone number, mobile number, or other points of contact through the Website, you agree that CHSc may communicate with you electronically or over the phone about the Program or other university programs offered through CHSc or the University. You agree to receive communications from or on behalf of CHSc at any email address, phone number, or other point of contact you provide through the Website. You further agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were provided to you in writing.
Use of Website Materials
The Website contains copyrighted material (including but not limited to text, graphics, videos, images, music, sounds, source code, user generated content, and compilations of individual data), trademarks, trade names, other registered or protected information, and other content such as text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, logos, information obtained from other parties, such as CHSc’s licensors, (collectively, “Website Materials”). CHSc and/or the University retains all ownership, rights, title and interest to and in the Website Materials.
You may view, access, download or print hard copies of the Website Materials only for your personal, educational, and non-commercial use and where such option is made available to you in the Website. You may not use the Website Materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- Use any Website Materials as the basis for other works that you create;
- Copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reverse engineer, sell, or otherwise exploit any Website Materials (including but not limited to any Website Materials that you download or print), excluding information that is in the public domain or has been licensed to you;
- Try to discover, interfere with or copy any source code used in connection with the Website;
- “Mirror” any Website Materials contained in the Website or any other server;
- Use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or get around our security technology through hacking, password mining or any other means.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Terms and conditions, please contact us here.